Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Teeth

Dear psycho dental hygenist,

I'm not sure where you trained or why you have chosen to be a gum butcher but I have a few thoughts:

1. Smile and attempt some amount of polite conversation
2. Stop stabbing my gums
3. When I am hesitating to let go of the suction it's not because I don't understand the concept, it is because I want a break from your attacks
4. When I ask you to stop because you are hurting me it's not a joke
5. When I chuckle and smirk after you make a rude comment to me that is not your cue to be more violent
6. Focus on professionalism. I'm not quite sure what I did to anger you but your nasty tone and blatant rudeness were unnecessary.
7. Goodbye. I'm finding a new dentist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is Maddie
. I just had a bad experiance at the dentists too. I told her that the outside of my mouth was burning.well she did not listen and the next day we figured out that it was a burn from something she put on my teeth!

maddie wegner