Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dress Shopping






After feeling fairly disheartened from my David's Bridal experience a couple of weeks ago I swung to the opposite end of the spectrum and made an appointment at Kleinfeld's in New York. I was introduced to the "Say 'Yes' to the Dress" show by my mom who had been commenting on us maybe shopping there someday for a dress. Well the someday was this past Sunday. I had my eye on the designer Lazaro since I really liked some of his styles. He just happened to be having a trunk show the weekend that Kerwyn had planned a great weekend getaway and so he encouraged me to try and get an appointment and invite the girls to NYC.






It all worked out and this past Sunday I had a fantastic time shopping for a wedding dress. The end result is a dress more beautiful than I would have ever imagined, approved by Randy their fashion designer guy and Lazaro (in the picture above) himself who helped perfect parts of the dress for me (and gave me some great deals!). I said "Yes" to the dress, and even shed a few tears.


I cannot wait for July 17th!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope Kerwyn has a hankie when you walk down the aisle! Your dress is a beautiful reflection of the beautiful woman that you are from the inside out.

I am so excited for your wedding day!

Love,
MOM