Saturday, May 22, 2010

An open letter

Dear violent people of Indianapolis,

Please just get along today. You see, I'm very tired and I'm on call. But if you must, please be nice to me. I don't like it when you swear at me as I try and stop your bleeding. It isn't nice. But maybe that's what put you in the situation you're in. Also, telling me (with a police officer over my shoulder) to let you go so you can go and "put a cap in their *&!%$" is just stupid. Thirdly, I know you weren't minding your own business so stop telling me that. I don't care how it happened. My job is just to fix you and leave the detective work for others. Either way, I'm tired so just stop fighting.

1 comment:

Jenny Johnson said...

How many more days until vacation? I'm sure your getting close to your wonderful wedding and MUCH needed time with your new hubby!