Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Married Life


Our honeymoon in St Lucia was great but being back home and settling in together has been even better in my mind. It has been a blast being a newlywed for the past nearly 2 months. It is amazing how much you learn about someone by living together! Kerwyn is seriously hilarious. He makes me laugh on a daily basis. Sometime you should ask him about his laundry regimen. He is very particular about the way his clothes are washed and I have yet to understand it, but it cracks me up every time I think about it. The transition has been really smooth for us and tons of fun. I'm sure my work schedule (or lack of one) this year has helped significantly. I never thought I could love someone as much as I love Kerwyn. I am so excited for our future together! Just for fun here are a couple of pictures from our honeymoon. Yes, we look dorky in our horseback riding helmets- that is the beauty of the picture.

1 comment: