Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm All In

So I have resisted the urge to begin a blog for quite a while but I am finally caving. Most of my relationships are long-distance and this will be a fun way to open up and begin new dialogue.
Apparently I have been a lurker for quite a while as I read other people's posts without really participating, but now that I have a little more free time I am ready to dive in.

The title as any Gilmore Girls true fan knows is from the beautiful moment between Luke and Lorelai when he let her know his intentions in the relationship. I guess I don't know the end of that relationship since I haven't seen the last season of the show, but it had a nice start.

If this blog serves only to encourage myself and others to think more about our lives and the purpose and meaning in them I will feel tremendously successful.

As someone at JH Ranch said "You only live life once, but if you live it right, once is enough".

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey Angie!

Good times - you have a blog! I had one once, but then I quit. I plan to start one again... sometime. :) Until then, I will add yours to the list of blogs I read daily. And if you don't update daily, that's ok, I'll just get disillusioned and not read it everyday... just every other day... hoping... wishing... that you would share some tidbit from your life... :) Anyway, I won't ever comment (at least I usually don't on people's blogs) but I will read... so think of me when you post! Ha!

Shannon Clifton

Michelle Wegner said...

You are so wonderful! So glad you are blogging so I can follow your story a little bit closer!

Jeanna said...

So excited you started a blog!

And can I just say - I heart Gilmore Girls!

Anonymous said...

That quote about living once, I believe is a takeoff of something Frank Sinatra said once. At least I think it is, because my bf's cousin got it tattooed on his side in Italian.

Mandy Clark