Friday, September 28, 2007

Let me introduce my friend

This is a friend of mine whom I have known for over a year through Best Buddies, an organization that everyone should check out. I love her so much! We do all sorts of fun things together. Tonight was the first chance we have had to get together in a month since I have been out of town. We played the Wii (my first time) and she destroyed me! I think I struck out more tonight than in my whole softball career combined (not really, but I sure did look uncoordinated!)

Some of the highlights of our times together include:
  • bowling (including duckpin bowling which I had never heard of)
  • video games (dance dance revolution was a riot!)
  • swimming
  • a large fancy gala with an Elvis impersonator (her favorite musician)
  • Pacers game
  • Indians baseball game
  • lots of eating out
  • cooking
  • painting pottery
  • shopping
Ideas for this year:
  • Colts game
  • Rematch with the Wii
  • Cook
  • Paint pottery again
  • basketball
  • movie night
  • celebrate both of our graduations together this year
Friends are such a blessing!

No comments: