Monday, December 7, 2009

Giants

Everyone needs to check out the blog post, "The Wet Wipe Warmer Incident" by Rob Wegner, the Pastor of Life Mission, at Granger Community Church. Rob and his wife Michelle have had a profound impact on my life. They were the leaders of the youth ministry when I was in 7th grade and wondering what Christianity was all about. They were there when I gave my life to Christ, felt God's call to the mission field, went on my first mission trip, and countless other milestones in my life. Needless to say I love them, have tremendous respect for them, and can't wait for the day when I can be more involved in the incredible work God is doing through GCC in India alongside them.

Please read the post by Rob. It has been banging around in my head for days as I remember the battle I'm meant to be in and how easy it is to get distracted. Thanks Rob!

1 comment:

Michelle Wegner said...

We love you Angie. Thanks so much for mentioning Rob's post. :) It hit me the same way this week.