Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Fun

Sorry for the lack of regular posting during my epic year of fun (aka research year). Since my last post lots of fun times have been had (and lots of fairly mundane hours writing abstracts and manuscripts). The highlights that I can recall at the moment include buying a new car, lots and lots of rock wall climbing including a double date with 2 very good friends of ours, March Madness (which I'll post more about later), reading several good books, and trying to grow a yard.

Last year we had a major drought and heat spell that killed many previously nice yards. I am still recovering from our weekend of digging up large dead portions of our yard and planting new seed. Our friends Brad and Ashley rented a slot seeder and we joined the fun in trying to improve both of our yards.

No comments: