Sunday, May 11, 2008

Graduation











There is so much that I want to say about this day, but since we are flying out on our trip to Israel in a few hours and I need to pack let me just make a few quick observations ( I promise I will say far more than anyone cares to know later):
  • God is good!
  • This was by far the most significant and memorable day of my life
  • I am incredibly blessed to be surrounded by such loving and encouraging family and friends
  • Thank you to everyone who came. I am truly humbled and amazed by your support and encouragement.
  • I am so excited to be a doctor!!!

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Congratulations Angie! You are amazing and your family is so proud of you! It looks like it was a great day/ceremony.

Soak it all in...you've worked so hard for it.

Have an incredible time in Israel. Can't wait to hear about the trip.

Stacy

amberWIRE said...

YOU'RE A DOCTOR! I'm so proud of you Angie! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! I have made a tribute to you and your wonderful family on my blog.
:0)
Have fun in Israel!
Michelle

~Sherry said...

Congrats!!! Dr. Angie. =)
What an exciting day!
M&D said they had fun seeing all of you! Looks like it was a beautiful day to enjoy.
You even got your mom to blog!
Awesome!
P.s. your bf is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Angie i am so proud of you. Thanks for sharing the pictures. i think they truly capture your excitement. You deserve it girl, you have set the example how to do it right. Enjoy Israel, our family will be watching from here.

Bridget said...

Congratulations Angie!!!

Unknown said...

Hola Preciosa!
I was so honored to be there with you and enjoyed every moment there with you, your friends and family!
As you know my prayer is that God may shine through you in residency and beyond. May you bring hope to many nations.

Congratulations and Shalom!
Miss you!