Friday, July 11, 2008

On Call

Please excuse the picture- I was very tired when Tara took this last weekend! Maybe that is how I always look since sleep is becoming a rare commodity.

I just got back from a fun night out on the water by my house with some friends- enjoying good food and great company.

Tomorrow is my second day on call. It will be a long 30 hour shift. I'm doing trauma/critical care medicine (at a level one trauma center) and it is a weekend in the summertime so it will be very busy. I hope I don't see any of you there.

So far I am loving it! My body is certainly adjusting to sleep deprivation but I have never been more certain that I am doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing where I am doing it. God is faithful and good! And now I am off to sleep.

1 comment:

Judy Gregory said...

Friend,
You're looking pretty cool in those doctor threads. As always, incredibly proud of you and am glad you are doing what you absolutely love.
Judy