Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Things I'm Excited About

  1. A deep-fried Snickers at the State Fair tomorrow
  2. My new Bosch dishwasher- it really is that amazing. In fact it is so incredible that I can't even hear it running right now.
  3. The Olympics. Seriously I love them. I just wish I could watch more than a few minutes/day of them.
  4. Having survived my first appearance at Morbidity and Mortality conference unscathed and apparently seeming quite calm and confident (although I was shaking like crazy on the inside)
  5. Swimming in the canal in Indy this weekend during the TriIndy triathlon I am participating in
  6. Mom coming this weekend. Not only will she cheer me on at the triathlon but she will bring good Michigan peaches and will help me with curtain selections for my house- plus she's just fun to hang out with.
  7. Actually becoming friends with some nurses on the Organ Transplant unit
  8. Some relationships that are molding and refining me (more to come later)
  9. Sleep. I'm going to bed now. Have a great night!

2 comments:

Michelle Wegner said...

Is the deep fried snickers bar part of the triathalon training?

Anonymous said...

My dad's gonna be so happy to hear about your dishwasher.