Saturday, January 3, 2009

Aquarium






Tara and I stumbled upon a restaurant called "The Aquarium" in Nashville where we had a fun dinner. Well, the food was mediocre at best, but the atmosphere was top notch. Afterwards we were able to feed stingrays. I have attempted this stunt in the past with very little success as it is too big of a mental obstacle to allow a stingray to place its mouth around my hand to feed. I know that the stingers have been removed and the nice fella told us that they can't hurt us but still. My disability insurance isn't what it should be yet. So Tara talked trash about how she had done this before and mocked my inability to truly feed the stingrays. Then it was her turn. She literally threw her shrimp at the stingrays. By the end of the time she came closer than I did but never truly fed a stingray from her hand. She declares that she did, but I was there and do not believe that she truly fed one from her hand. Anyways, here are the pictures...

No comments: