Saturday, January 3, 2009

NASHville

Tara and I are having a great time exploring Nashville. While here I was hoping to run into a well-known musician but I didn't think it would happen. Today we were hiking around a lake, taking pictures of deer frolicking around when Michael W Smith appeared. Tara, not the avid fan from a young age that I have been, didn't know who he was but thought he was too good-looking to be a "normal" person. I immediately recognized him, but was hesitant to say anything since he was deep in conversation with someone. We tried to stalk him later for a picture to no avail. Carpe diem I guess. Here's the picture of his backside that Tara captured as he was walking away from us. FYI- for those who don't know he is one of the most well-known Christian musicians and has been for many years. He's now a part of the "Freedom Concert" series with Sean Hannity from Fox News.

No comments: