Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday!



Today is the birthday of 3 people whom I love dearly. In order from oldest to youngest:


  1. Tara Mix- an incredible friend that I am so thankful to have in my life. She loves people better than just about anyone I know. We have had some ridiculously hilarious times together...the kind you pee your pants while having. Well at least I do. To celebrate her big day we are going to attend a Colts game together where we will cheer at obnoxious decibels. I can't wait!


  2. Heather Carlson- my college roomie. Oh the memories we have shared! She is making her mark on the world as a PA at MD Anderson in Houston, TX. I couldn't be more proud of her. Well I could but it would require her relocating to Indianapolis and that hasn't happened yet. To mark her birthday we are going to participate in a yet undisclosed activity while in San Diego,CA where we will be vacationing together in a few short weeks. I'm counting down the days until we get to meet up in sunny California!


Mbali- she is my sponsor child in Swaziland. I choose Swaziland since it is the country with the world's highest percentage of individuals infected with HIV. She is growing into a beautiful young woman. I hope I get to meet her someday. World Vision is doing a little something extra for her and her family for her special day.

And this begins the birthday season for me- from Oct 1 through the end of the year when most of the birthdays of my family and friends occur. Let the parties begin!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! Thank you for what you said in the post:) Words of affirmation...thank you for them! Can't wait to build some fun memories with you at the Colts game!