Thursday, November 15, 2007

Solitude


I am loving Arizona so far! I did a great hike today (thanks Michelle for the recommendation!) and savored every moment to myself. This interview journey is especially demanding for an introvert as I am flung into rooms full of people I don't know to "mingle" for hours while they are analyzing me (Anyone who knows me really well knows I hate small talk!).

A peaceful few days of hiking was something I have been looking forward to ever since I booked my flight.
I love driving around in my hybrid rental car (50+ miles to the gallon).


Tonight the interviews continue, and then 2 more days of hiking and deciding if this is a fun vacation destination or somewhere I could live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. That photo of you on Squaw Peak is amazing. I'm glad you're taking some deep breaths and enjoying yourself along the way...