Wednesday, November 7, 2007

This is what my life has come to

I am doing a research rotation this month- for those who really care it is a retrospective study on the outcomes of patients treated with various surgical methods for retroperitoneal sarcomas. I am doing chart reviews, which is nice in that I can choose my own hours. What I didn't realize is that most of the charts are on microfilm. Not only is this more tedious than paper or computerized charts, but I had to leave early today because I am experiencing motion sickness. Seriously I feel like I've been on a rocking boat from staring at a fast moving screen for hours.

The problem is that I have TONS of these charts to go through. Maybe I need to start taking bonine pills or dramamine before going to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a bummer! Motion sickness without the smell of tequila wafting thru the air, snorkeling in the gulf, or the flapping of restroom doors as we hit each wave.