Monday, February 25, 2008

Chicago Craziness




On Saturday Tara and I decided to head to Chicago and try and find a good last-minute deal on a ticket for a show. As we were waiting to buy tickets for a show Tara saw the sign for a drawing for $25 tickets in the front row for Wicked. Being flexible we decided to go for the raffle and just see if we could get lucky. It turns out Tara's name got called and before we knew it we were sitting in the front row right in the middle for Wicked. It was amazing! I laughed like a little kid so much because I was just blown away by the experience. It spoiled me and I will have a hard time ever sitting in the nosebleeds for a show again. I actually could see their faces, keep characters straight, understand the smaller jokes and funny lines, watch the orchestra, and admire the finer details of the show. Afterwards we met the stars of the show and took some pictures. The girl here played Elphaba- my favorite character. If you go to Chicago go to the Borders next to the Wicked theater at noon and sign up for the raffle. It is worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing day that was. Lets continue to build crazy awesome memories. You and your friendship are a blessing.