Saturday, February 16, 2008

Paintball

For some reason I have been obsessed with playing paintball recently. The first time I played was at Sherwood's Forest with the youth ministry at GCC. I remember being in a village of little 2 story huts to hide in and try and avoid being hit while doubling as a sniper. It was a blast.

Before moving to Indy my good friends Tara and Amy took me to a place in Elkhart to play. Not only was it incredibly fun, but the three of us beat three seasoned men on more than one occasion.

I thought paintball would be the perfect family activity after my graduation ceremony. Apparently my mom thinks that is the worst idea ever- well the second worst. The worst idea is that I want to play paintball for my bachlorette party someday right before a wedding. I guess some people don't find welts to be attractive. Whatever.

No comments: