Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Get The Lead Out

Tonight in Indy we are having some severe weather which is of particular concern for me in my high-rise apartment full of walls of glass (yes, the view is amazing). From my apartment I am able to see a theater in Indy that is hosting the off-Broadway "Jesus Christ Superstar". Tonight just as the tornado sirens began the show was letting out. I have never seen people move so fast! I personally would have stayed inside, but I guess they wanted to just get out of the city. Of course I left my room and headed to the beloved basement. Now the roads are flooded, the winds are howling and I am enjoying the light show. Good times... I wonder what it will be like if I end up in Florida or South Carolina...I'm sure I would get efficient at boarding up windows.

No comments: