Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

  • Who knew that speedo makes goggles that correct vision for $17??? Why did I do a triathlon in open water blindly? I am thrilled that Dr. Morton directed me towards this wonderful option! Escape from Alcatraz here I come...
  • I can't believe my dad is so intensely following American Idol. Who would have guessed?
  • I'm blown away by reading about Amy Carmichael (more to come on this later)
  • One month until match day! Yikes!
  • My quadriceps still hurt from a workout on Saturday- maybe I need a new motto as opposed to "go hard or go home"
  • I can't wait to go to Israel in less than 3 months
  • It's hard to believe I will actually be living in my apartment in Indianapolis for the next two months instead of out of a suitcase as a nomad

No comments: