Monday, December 10, 2007

I want to go to China







While in Portland I toured a Classical Chinese Garden. It was remarkably peaceful and beautiful. The tour was interesting but reminded me of how apathetic I am about plants. I just don't care. I did not enjoy my plant biology course in college and still am unable to identify basic plant species or phyla? (is that even what they are called?)

It was so great to sit surrounded by water and just pray- for my future and all the decisions to be made, for literally every person who could possible read this blog, and other stuff. I love spaces and places that allow us to stop and just be still and reflect.

I can't say I enjoyed my Moroccan Mint tea, but I tried. I just don't like flavored water (coffee, tea...) especially when I have to drink it out of a thimble-sized cup. I guess I need carbonation or more calories for it to be enjoyable.

No comments: