Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My New Gym

I am a huge fan of fitness centers. I especially like spinning classes and lap swimming and therefore I am really excited about the new gym I joined. Here are some of the highlights:
  • 25 yard lap pool with a lifeguard always on duty
  • Spinning classes with new bikes
  • 6 indoor tennis courts with free access to ball machines and all other equipment and tons of leagues
  • 100+ cardio machines
  • Huge weightlifting area with personal trainers always available for free
  • They have decided to only charge me the student rate
  • Really good hours- 24 hour would be better, but there aren't any like that in the downtown area
  • A hospital right next door in case something goes awry
  • Huge hot tube, steam room, sauna in a really nice locker room
Now I just need to decide on some triathlons to compete in!

No comments: