Saturday, March 29, 2008

My To-Do List

I am a big fan of lists to help get things done, but I've never had such an exciting/major list of things to do! I'm growing up!

This all will happen prior to starting residency on July 1, but hopefully most will happen before graduation on May 10th.
  • Find financing for a home
  • Pick and then buy a home
  • Move into home
  • Buy essential furniture
  • Meet my new neighbors
  • Decide on a budget
  • Meet with my financial advisor to figure out how to make this work
  • Figure out how to defer my loans
  • Do tons of paperwork to be employed, insured...
  • Find a dentist, primary care physician, cardiologist, eye doctor
  • Compete in 1 or 2 triathlons
  • Do a century ride (100+ miles) on my bike
  • Prepare for an incredible 2 week trip to Israel
  • Spend tons of time with family and friends- this must include several trips to the Wonderland Theater, many games of Settlers, at least 1 trip to Houston...
God is good! The fun continues today when I go look at homes/condos with my realtor for the first time.

No comments: